Saturday, October 25, 2008

FFXI will be the Death of Me

So, I will admit it, I am addicted to the wonderful game known as FFXI. I have been playing off and on for the better part of almost 5 years and even though I thought I had quit for the last time back in June, I find myself once again installing that bastard game ;.; I guess it was inevitable though, some things you just can't get away from and this is most definitely one of those for me.

On to the real reason for this post though, I am currently Re-Updating FFXI. Why am I Re-Updating you ask? I'm doing it because life hates me >.>. Every time I tried to play FFXI last night after I finished updating it the first time it Froze.... EVERY DAMN TIME!!! ;.; So here I am finally back at the updating stage, with two more hours of updates to go /sigh

It really is quite frustrating you know? I want to play already damn it! I hate having a game withing arms reach only to be denied it's sweet bounty. I wish I knew what was wrong with it though. That really is the worst part of it all. I do not know if this will actually fix it or if I might have to re-install windows -.-

Oh well.

-Philly T

No comments: